Managing your invoices
As a customer, you can access your company invoices, including their full details and the actual invoice documents.
Required Permissions: Invoice Viewer
Within the CMP, select Billing from the top menu bar, then select Invoices:
You can filter the invoices per billing profile to which it was issued, and by issue date of the invoice. To filter the invoices, use the drop-down controls at the top of the page.
In addition, there is the option to download the invoice summary as a CSV file by clicking the download icon (cloud with a downward arrow) in the top-right corner of the page.
There are five possible statuses for invoices:
- Open — shows the amount owed and due date of the payment.
- Canceled — canceled removes the charge but remains listed in your Sales Invoices history for review if necessary.
- Paid — the amount was delivered and approved.
- Partially Paid — the total amount was not fully delivered and has yet to have been approved.
- Past Due — invoice due date of payment has passed.
By clicking on an invoice number (e.g., IN1940032243) you can review additional details of the invoices such as detailed invoice lines. There is also the option to view the document as a PDF file.
If you would like to pay for an invoice now, select the PAY NOW button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.