Transfer G Suite subscription
If you have a contract for a G Suite or Google Workspace with DoiT International and already have that domain with Google or a different reseller, you are not required to go through the traditional setup process. We will instead be able to transfer your existing setup over to us with no downtime involved.
To transfer the management of your existing G Suite setup you will need to retrieve your Transfer Token from G Suite, you can retrieve your token by following the below steps:
- Go to the Retrieve Transfer Token page. If you aren't already logged in, ensure you are signed in as the admin user for your G Suite setup.
- Agree to the terms and conditions by checking the required box.
- You will be asked to enter the reseller's public identifier
- US & AU customers, please use
C02dk8ht9as reseller's public identifier
- EU customers, please use
C03cno21ias reseller's public identifier
- Click Generate Transfer Token.
- Click Copy Code.
- Submit a ticket to our G Suite team with the Transfer Token requesting our team complete the transfer of your G Suite service over to DoiT International. Leave it to us, our team will respond to you once the transfer is complete!
When submitting a ticket, please provide the answers to the following questions:
- Company official name
- Primary domain for G Suite
- Contact person's full name
- Contact person's email
- Contact person's phone #
- Alternate (non-domain) email for account reset/activations (optional)
- Current G Suite plan
- Which Google Workspace plan are you upgrading to?
- Number of Licenses?
- Payment plan (Flex/Annual)
Transfer Tokens expire 14 days after being generated, if your token expires, sign in again and repeat the steps above.